Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > autointhebox.com authorization
autointhebox.com authorization

1948 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2016-09-16 05:57:04

•   Level 6   
    (435) points
    mitch
    2016-08-24 21:11:13
     I am in the United States and need to know if autointhebox is authorized to sell to the US. I ask this as I do not want to have a problem buying updates in the future.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-08-25 02:11:04 (Reply to:mitch)

autointhebox.com is our authorized online dealer.

•   Level 2   
    (32) points
    Dcmccrea

2016-09-16 05:57:04 (Reply to:mitch)

I bought from autinthebox.com back in 2015.  They gave me the same bs response about being authorized to sell in the US, but then if you do buy it and call tech support in the US they will tell you that you don't have a US device and they cant help you, all warranty work would also need to go back to China and any incentives being offered by Autel USA at the time will not be honored. As far as I can tell Autointhebox is actually just Autel undercutting all their own USA distributors.  When I emailed autointhebox I even received an email back directly from Autel.  Basically typical shady Chinese business practices. I could have bought from Carquest for only $150 more and would have received an additional year of free updates and US tech support, but Autel and autointhebox lied to me.  At one point they offered to change my device to US service and upgrade my updates to 2 years but needed to see my invoice first.  After emailing it to them they said they think I paid a fair price and they wouldn't do it. The guy from Autel USA acted shocked that Autel was undercutting them and claiming to be selling USA authorized machines through autointhebox.com.  After all that headache I decided to keep my ms908p because 1) I didn't trust getting my money back if I returned it and 2)I realized tech support through Autel likely wouldn't help me much.  The scanner has worked pretty decent for me over the last year all in all. 
  Total1 Pages